Idaho?

Pics
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

let me just say, that it may depend on the breeds that you have. Some do better in cold weather and some do better in hot weather and still some don't seem to care either way. So you need to make sure that they will survive sometimes sub zero temps and all the snow and ice. And we get plenty up here in north idaho.

But either way, we'll love to have you. If you are visiting in june, you should try and come to the farmer's market on the 25.

I've got 3 Wheaten Marans - 4 weeks old tomorrow, and 5 Coronation Sussex - 3 days old. I would love to bring them, but it's a 2 1/2 day drive. They MAY have to be transported in the moving van, which I fear may become too hot in late July/early August
idunno.gif

Unfortunately I'll miss your meet up but hopefully you'll have another one soon:)

After finding out Carter Country buys their chicks from Privett I decided to just order them myself from Dunlap. We ordered 15 Silver and 15 Gold Sebrights, 3 black Silkies and 5 Buff Orpingtons.

I also ordered 2 Leghorns, 2 black Austrolorps. I wish there were breeders close that had all these breeds

you will be happy to know, that I will have Black Tailed White Japanese (a trio). 2 hens are Silver Sebrights and two more 2 hens are Golden Sebrights. I will be picking them up on friday. Sorry won't have the sebright roos, but if you end up with an extra, will buy it from you.

Not too mention, my little roo is most likely an astrolorp as well.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey DebbieDee, I'm in Boise and new too! BYC is such fun! How's it going with your flock? My flock is getting big (well, as big as bantums can,) and so it their coop!!!
wink.png

Okay all!! The Farmers Market is this Saturday!! Really need some more bodies to fill up the spaces. Please let me know if you want to participate. Crafters, plant sellers, chicken, duck or geese people. Even goats, and rabbits are allowed.
June 25 10-5

Back
Top Bottom