Ideal Chicks Order - No Problems-Good Job

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
I received my 43 chicks from Ideal yesterday. All arrived in great shape. No packing peanuts.

The chicks were shipped on Wednesday and I received them yesterday morning at 7:20am. It was around 20 degrees yesterday morning.

So many have had problems lately that I wanted to post to let everyone know that it is still possible to get chicks safely.

Good job Ideal.

I am thinking of ordering from Ideal. Some people seem to like them an others don't. What breed/s did you order? They probably came from a good source, assuming Ideal gets their chicks from different places.
-----
youth 4-Her, rabbit raiser, sculptor, and the operator of a rabbit and cavy "bed and breakfast"
big_smile.png

I have my first mail order placed with Ideal, to arrive first week of May. Just wanted to mention that I heard the Ideal reps interviewed on the "Chicken Whisperer" radio show a couple of weeks ago and he asked them if they bred their own birds or contracted out for them. They said they bred their own.

I have some coming from them in a couple weeks.
Glad to here no problems with yours.
I have ordered from them several times and been very happy with my birds.

After the PO fiasco last fall, I did give Ideal another chance and received all 40 live chicks last Friday!
clap.gif

They are still healthy and happy and doing great.
I got 20 Barnevelders, 10 EE's and 10 buff Brahmas. All pullets that I can tell so far.
fl.gif

I still have an order coming from My Pet Chicken for 10 Silkie and Frizzle pullets.
I have an order due in from Welp also for 50 chicks of 5 different breeds but some are for my neighbor and I also have an order due from Central Hatchery for 50 of their sex links.
ep.gif

Crazy??? Like a chicken!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom