Ideal Hatchery

Well from what I'm hearing it sounds like they don't do a great job on chickens. Is that right. I would be ordering ducks if I do go with them. And it still sounds like it's a 50 50 chance. Ugh!!

you know, you are not far from holderreads, why dont you go pick some up from them? they are the BEST
smile.png

Quote:
Well because they don't sex their ducklings.

buy a few extras and sell them later
wink.png

Or you could just eat the extra males. If you like to eat duck. I went with Metzer because they sex the ducks and heard they were better quality. All of mine arived healthy. I did order a stick of GroGel with them.

Last edited:
Quote:
buy a few extras and sell them later
wink.png

Or you could just eat the extra males. If you like to eat duck. I went with Metzer because they sex the ducks and heard they were better quality. All of mine arived healthy. I did order a stick of GroGel with them.

Yeah..... sorry guys I'm not going to eat the ducks I get.
tongue.png
It's just me. And I'm not a vegetarian.

Ideal: You order 10 ducklings sexed, poor quality, and receive a bunch of unwanted male chicks as packing peanuts
Metzer: You order 10 (or less) ducklings sexed, good quality, and receive them with there grogel happy and ready for action
Holderread: You order 10 ducklings, not sexed, excellent quality, and receive them in the best shape shipped ducklings can be and are very hardy.

Back
Top Bottom