Ideal order is coming in the morning!! ( New pics on page 2 )

Very cute cheeps!!! I have a question, I got a baby EE yesterday that looks just like the closest chick in the 4th pic. Do you know what she will look like grown? By the way, I'm jealous that you got to get so many
droolin.gif

If i'm not mistaken that chick is a white cochin. Some have same color but a greyish tint to thier backs and i think they are the lt. brahamas

i have got 50 rirs ordered to be here the 6th of march ...we already built a brand new brooder and every thing just now waiting got them to get her....just wondering i would love to put some pics on her but really not sure how do to it...if any would help ..id be thankful

Sorry, wrong chick, the rusty colored are packing peanuts, we think that they are rir roos. We got seven and plan on rehoming them (my wife won't let me cook them). My wife is the pic person...I'm puter illeterate

Seriously because I just paid for 1 like that from the feed store that was supposed to be an Americauna Pullet. If it is a packing peanut roo I'm going to be very upset. Although now that I look closely, it has large tuffs...

Last edited:
We didn't get any packing peanuts in our order. All pullets.

I did talk with the folks from Ideal this morning and let them know that we were shorted a few chicks. They were great about it. Their shipping out 6 pullets and a few fillers next wednesday. So by Friday I'll have more peepers!

My wife and I just got done cleaning out the brooders. Bunch of pigs! I also check each bird for poopy butt. The EE's were fine but the NH Red's were really bad. I cleaned them out the best I could. I lost a NH Red chick from unknown causes today. Sucks but it to be expected I guess.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom