Ideal Poultry Shamo - Ko-Shamo, Chu-Shamo or O-Shamo?

I would LOVE to know where to buy great purebred stock from! There's a feed mill not far from me that has a list of birds you can order and black Shamos are on the list. (only blacks are available,but that's okay w/me). I'm just worried about whether people are SAYING they're purebred and the buyer's clueless. I only want a trio and plan to hatch em out myself. IF anyone can point me in the right direction or has a breedable trio for sale, please PM me. I would really appreciate it. I live in central WI.

If they are from a hatchery then they are not going to be "real", game, Shamo. That's from those who have tried them. Try the clasifides section on the website that I posted a link to above, plenty of breeders there.

That site is extremely difficult to navigate and doesn't have any rhyme or reason to it. There is no classified section, I've searched. And the breeder listing is just a dozen or so banners and 1/2 of them don't have what I'm looking for and of those that do, only 1/2 of those are broken links or they haven't updated in YEARS, or the one guy is out of chickens but is leaving his website up for educational purposes. .

Ideal has some of the better looking birds for a hatchery but the only one I have seen that really represent the breed well is the Madagascar games. that is probably because the acquired a very nice and rare flock from a breeder to start there line. but like I said I have seen a lot worse representation of breeds from other hatcheries.

Back
Top Bottom