Ideal poultry!

redrooster99

Songster
9 Years
Jun 14, 2013
georgia
Hello all my fellow backyard chickeners, I’ve finally decided to join the flock again. After about 2 years of no chickens I couldn’t take it anymore, so I placed me an order to be hatched and shipped 9/25/19. I have 37 chicks coming from ideal poultry of various breeds. This thread will be very pic heavy and hopefully a lot of fun. When the ideal birds get here I will have 66 chickens, I may have went a little over board... I will have 12 different breeds coming from Texas to good old South Georgia. But I’m not gonna tell y’all what they are quite yet. Of the 28 I have from tractor supply, (that I got for a dollar a piece) I have New Hampshire’s, Asian blacks, Delaware’s, production reds, and australorps. I will post pics of them tomorrow. Y’all stay tuned for what’s to come.

I ordered my ducklings from ideal. My order got messed up (honest mistake that I am not unhappy with) and the refunded me partially the following week. Very healthy birds!
20190902_193112.jpg
20190718_074150.jpg
They are the five to the top of the first picture. I loved every part of ordering from ideal.

I ordered my ducklings from ideal. My order got messed up (honest mistake that I am not unhappy with) and the refunded me partially the following week. Very healthy birds!View attachment 1916588 View attachment 1916589 They are the five to the top of the first picture. I loved every part of ordering from ideal.
Those are some really pretty ducks. I love ordering from ideal it’s the only hatchery I’ll order from. And I don’t think there birds are bad looking for hatchery stock.

Back
Top Bottom