*IDEAL POULTRY???*

I put an order in last week to ideal
and they wont ship till may 28 on the pullets and may 15 on the broilers.

I really wanted them Yesterday;)
But I can wait

you may want to order now you can also put when you would like them shipped.

I highly reccomend ordering from them. I had 2 orders recieved from them in 2 weeks, and I am very satisfied with them! Only lost 1 in the one batch, the other chicks picked on it... and I lost a couple of one breed due to the fact they aren't used to the cold.

I am very satisfied with them. They are beautiful and healthy.
Ideal workers are very friendly and easy to talk to. They are very knowledgable and helpful.

If I ever want more chicks I'm ordering from Ideal!

Odered from ideal AllI can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!! We got 50 RIR and 10 turkeys. All the birds made it but lost 2 turkeys later in the day ( tough to ship very fragile when 1st hatched) The chicks all made it and are doing great

I love Ideal. I have always gotten healthy, lively chicks from them. I got my first order of this year on March 13, I ordered a total of 16 chicks and received 19, so that was only 3 extra. last year I didn't get any extra chicks, but i ordered late in the year and I am getting some Cornish X and ducks in May.
big_smile.png

Received my first order from Ideal a week ago. Ordered 10 pullets and paid extra not to have males included. Got 10 pullets and 6 males for warmth. They apologized and refunded the extra money I paid for insurance. All chicks are healthy and doing very well. I would order from them again even with the mix-up.

Back
Top Bottom