Ideal Poultry

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by rsleghornchicki, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Cremesoda34

Cremesoda34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2011
    logansport ,indiana
    I just called the post office to let them know I have more chicks that will be here tomorrow or friday and she said is 5:18am still ok to call then. I told her as soon as they arrive so I can get them warm. Will post as soon as I get the replacements and praying these will survive. Countrychick- did you have any losses?

2. goodbull92

goodbull92 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2012
    NE Texas
    Got ours from Ideal today & only had one DOA out of 43.....one more looks like it may pass but all the others are looking good!

Here they are:
    [​IMG]

3. dennarahl

dennarahl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2012
    Colorado
    It makes me sad to hear of so many losses. My babies all came fine (well, except one crossbeak, who we're nursing and hoping for the best) on the 27th of February. I wish everyone luck with their orders and replacements.

4. AuberyMirkwood

AuberyMirkwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2011
    Clovis NM

Oooo you are from the future?[​IMG]

5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i didnt win the baby chicks!!!!!!!![​IMG] oh well i probally woudnt have room for them anyway[​IMG] My chicks come on wednessday next week![​IMG]i coudnt get them any sooner[​IMG]

6. cjwaldon

cjwaldon Overrun With Chickens

Sep 11, 2011
    Missouri, USA
    My Coop
    One of my packing peanuts has taken a shine to me. Now how am I supposed to get rid of him?!!

7. Cremesoda34

Cremesoda34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2011
    logansport ,indiana
    I didn't win the chicks either but I did enter for march contest . Chicks didn't show today so tomorrow morning I will be heading for the p.o around 5:30 am once again .

8. chickenbuttsowhat

chickenbuttsowhat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    Danville, Arkansas

I LOVE IDEAL so fare that i found they r cheap and if u live close like arkansas shipping is free u just pay for the box i just had my SLW come in and they r all healthy looking and cute even tho i had order only 31 (25 pullets and 6 roos) 34 came in the 3 extras. and i think they r cheap on most of the chicks just depends on what u get this was the cheapest site on SLW and i love that their limite is $25 not 25 chicks if u wanted to only make a small order

9. dennarahl

dennarahl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2012
    Colorado
    Oops! January 27th. doh! It's like writing checks, once you get used to a month it's hard to write anything else.

10. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    Mine came today. I ordered a pair of geese and got them and 14 packing peanuts. All healthy and happy so far!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by