Ideal Poultry

Can you guys maybe move this cull discussion to a new topic? This thread is supposed to be about Ideal and the cull subject is a a touchy one to most people and all it takes is one person getting upset to have this thread closed. Pretty please? :)

mom2munckins- got my millies from rural king(farm store) chick days also which I just 3 and I got 2 last year and happened to get a rooster and a pullet. I don't know if I lucked out but what I did was get a dark one which turned out to be a rooster and a light one which turned out to be the pullet. I don't know if it was a fluke but the ones I got a few days ago I got a dark and 2 lighter ones hoping for a roo and 2 pullets. I am keeping my fingers crossed that's how but from reading up on them they come in dark and light shades as chicks.

They run some great specials.

Last week I ordered the Rare Breed Pullet special, got a confirmation e-mail from them and then 2 days later they called and said, "Sorry it was sold out"... can we send it next week?... well of course I didn't want to put day old chicks with week old chicks so I had to cancel the order. Made me sad, but the reason I ordered is because the price was right.

Most of their specials right now are straight run.

They run some great specials.

Last week I ordered the Rare Breed Pullet special, got a confirmation e-mail from them and then 2 days later they called and said, "Sorry it was sold out"... can we send it next week?... well of course I didn't want to put day old chicks with week old chicks so I had to cancel the order. Made me sad, but the reason I ordered is because the price was right.

Most of their specials right now are straight run.

I put day old chicks with week old chicks.
hide.gif

BACK TO THE SUBJECT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

gig.gif
...The reason I chose Ideal was because they were the only one, beside my pet chicken, who would let me order a smaller amount then 25...(But then I ended up getting 25 anyway...Chicken math at it's finest) But I'm very happy with Ideal. I changed my order several times and the costumer service was excellent! I got all 25 chicks this thursday and they were all alive and active and all of them are still alive and doing great. I won't know for awhile yet how they did sexing them...And their price is good compared with most of the other hatcheries. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Back
Top Bottom