Ideal shipping email/call?

Okay so it's my first ordering online so I'm excited, but scared. The website said they were supposed to ship today. Yet we hadn't had a confirmation call or email. Should i be worried? Is this normal and am i just paranoid? Also I called the post office telling them about chicks, so i dont want them to thing I'm a prank caller.
Just call ideal and ask. They r used to it. They are very nice and also helpful. They never seem bothered by my calls.

Yep a 4hr trip for them, that's one of the main reasons i choose ideal. Plus the rest of the hatcheries wanted $30 to $50 in shipping charges.
I don’t recall they ever called me. If they confiirmed your order with ship date then That is when they will ship. Only calls I ever got was if they didn’t have what I ordered and wanted to substitute or add extras or change the date for one reason or another They are very reliable

I don’t recall they ever called me. If they confiirmed your order with ship date then That is when they will ship. Only calls I ever got was if they didn’t have what I ordered and wanted to substitute or add extras or change the date for one reason or another They are very reliable
I did get them today, but one of the silkies seems to be limping badly. It can't stand up right so I have to put the water and food on the brooder floor so it can get to it.
15955147298021811437195043291952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom