Ideas on breed

Yellow and pink-legged breeds (Welsummer, Leghorn, and Sussex, for example) don't normally start out with a dark wash. :confused: I'm suspecting they may eventually become slate, though there's certainly margin for error on my part. :)

However, if they DO indeed darken, perhaps Black Breasted Red Phoenix?

~Alex

Well it's a waiting game I picked a bunch of chicks I wont rely on the bin labels i know they could be mixed and not even the right breed that was labeled they'll be hobby backyard chickens so not really worried on breed they are beautiful though have I mentioned the bantams they're feather patterns are so beautiful
20190305_222649.jpg
20190305_222908.jpg

Well it's a waiting game I picked a bunch of chicks I wont rely on the bin labels i know they could be mixed and not even the right breed that was labeled they'll be hobby backyard chickens so not really worried on breed they are beautiful though have I mentioned the bantams they're feather patterns are so beautiful View attachment 1692307 View attachment 1692311

Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantam. Pretty little chipmunk!

Leg color appears to be off for a Marans. (By the way the breed is Marans, not Maran. Even if there's only one. ;) ) is the bird single-combed? It's possible it's a Wheaton Marans, but I suspect with that willow appearance to the feet that it might be an Easter Egger.

Leg color appears to be off for a Marans. (By the way the breed is Marans, not Maran. Even if there's only one. ;) ) is the bird single-combed? It's possible it's a Wheaton Marans, but I suspect with that willow appearance to the feet that it might be an Easter Egger.

I'm thinking EE too they both have single comb and green legs the legs look greener in person

Back
Top Bottom