Identify chicks' breed, color and sex

I agree that the cockerel on the far left in this picture does look like a blue laced red with that gray on his chest. The two others are definitely splash laced reds.
9BB5B0B1-017A-4630-9377-D73ECBEFA73C.jpeg

I thought your main concern would be crowing. At least that was my biggest anxiety having 3 crowing roosters who were constantly crowing at 4am when they were 2 months old. I gave them away immediately. Maybe yours aren't as loud for some reason. There was a lady and her mom who got 6 that they said would be pets and told me to marry a farmer. Almost a decade later I married just the opposite so I don't know when I'll finally be able to have a bunch of bantam roos again.

Looks like you have 1 blue laced red wyandotte and 2 splash laced. They're all adorable. Did Ideal charge you $1 extra for each different kind? or is it $2...been about 6 years since I made a hatchery order.

All the young cockerels like to crow a lot, many times a day, but that will lessen as they get older. I noticed a difference between my 2 OEGB cockerels that live in the yard with the pullets, and the rest of the juvenile cockerels that still live indoors. The ones indoors crow a lot, so much it's very annoying. But the 2 juvenile cockerels outdoors, as well as my 13 month old buff Polish rooster, Bowie, who also used to crow a lot as ajuvenile, just crows a few times a day now.

Wow, just $2 each 6 years ago. That's cheap. Fleaking inflation. The Wyandotte bantams were sold as blue laced red, and I paid $4.67 for each straight newly hatched chick back in February of 2021.

Of my pullet bantam flock, I I purchased some from MyPetChicken sexed female for $26.50-28.00, including 2 beautiful buff Brahma bantams, a golden Easter Egger, 2 Splash Silkies (one is larger than the other), 1 black Silkie and 1 white (single comb Silkie, but unfortunately, I think the white one, might be a male, as it has already developed wattles and it loves to cheat bump and challenge the other chicks, even the larger ones. I'm iffy about the black Silkie, might also be a cockerel. Only time will tell if the Silkies are make or female. I got more but 4 died in shipping and another (a Sultan) died a couple of days later. I also got my sweet blue splash Maran pullet, Bluebelle, from MyPetChicken. I love her so much, she's like a puppy, follows me and comes to me every time she sees me, and let's me pick her up to pet and kiss her head. My golden neck OEGB is also a sweetheart. Sadly, my white Sultan and Salmon Favorole (which has no beard) pullets from Ideal Poultry are extremely skittish and easily scared, and are sometimes bullied by the smaller chicks.

Here are a few more photos of some my cuties:
20210723_201148.jpg

Bluebelle
20210724_221844.jpg

Shakira
20210723_201010.jpg

This one and the rest need names
20210723_193339~2.jpg

20210723_192846.jpg
20210723_193313~2.jpg

The $1 or $2 was fees on top of each chick price if one were to order less than a certain amount, added at checkout. Looks like they just added it automatically if you ordered only 1-4 of each breed. So back then I think each chick was about $3 then at the end they added an extra dollar if it was the only or few of its kind. Since I wanted practically every bantam breed I sometimes made orders of 100 assorted bantams when they had those $1-$2 a chick special where they did charge only $1-$2 each chick. But now with all the different varieties that come out of blue or khaki/fawn chicks I think I’d order individual ones so I know exactly what they are. Since I live in Canada I feel lucky to have Performance Poultry who I believe gets most of their chicks from Ideal Poultry. But it’ll still be at least a year til I can get an acreage. You shouldn’t have much trouble rehoming those cuties.

All the young cockerels like to crow a lot, many times a day, but that will lessen as they get older. I noticed a difference between my 2 OEGB cockerels that live in the yard with the pullets, and the rest of the juvenile cockerels that still live indoors. The ones indoors crow a lot, so much it's very annoying. But the 2 juvenile cockerels outdoors, as well as my 13 month old buff Polish rooster, Bowie, who also used to crow a lot as ajuvenile, just crows a few times a day now.

Wow, just $2 each 6 years ago. That's cheap. Fleaking inflation. The Wyandotte bantams were sold as blue laced red, and I paid $4.67 for each straight newly hatched chick back in February of 2021.

Of my pullet bantam flock, I I purchased some from MyPetChicken sexed female for $26.50-28.00, including 2 beautiful buff Brahma bantams, a golden Easter Egger, 2 Splash Silkies (one is larger than the other), 1 black Silkie and 1 white (single comb Silkie, but unfortunately, I think the white one, might be a male, as it has already developed wattles and it loves to cheat bump and challenge the other chicks, even the larger ones. I'm iffy about the black Silkie, might also be a cockerel. Only time will tell if the Silkies are make or female. I got more but 4 died in shipping and another (a Sultan) died a couple of days later. I also got my sweet blue splash Maran pullet, Bluebelle, from MyPetChicken. I love her so much, she's like a puppy, follows me and comes to me every time she sees me, and let's me pick her up to pet and kiss her head. My golden neck OEGB is also a sweetheart. Sadly, my white Sultan and Salmon Favorole (which has no beard) pullets from Ideal Poultry are extremely skittish and easily scared, and are sometimes bullied by the smaller chicks.

Here are a few more photos of some my cuties:
View attachment 2774281
Bluebelle
View attachment 2774341
Shakira
View attachment 2774312
This one and the rest need names
View attachment 2774317
View attachment 2774314View attachment 2774316
Oh god your chickens are so damn cute.. shit, it makes me want more chickens!! Aah I wish I had the room! Your silkies look just like mine used to look! I want to hug em so bad!

White chicks look to all be silkies! It seems a bit too early to tell the sex especially with the silkies.. however, keep an eye on those wings! they are the first telltale sign of a chicks sex! It’s a bit hard to tell the difference, so it’s not completely accurate, but these images helped me sex my chicks early! Keep an eye on the combs as well! If they turn red quickly they’re roosters! Hope this helps you! By the way! You’ve got some ADORABLE chickens on your hands! I’m in love with all of them!
That doesn't work! Read this! https://blog.mypetchicken.com/2014/09/30/chick-wing-feather-sexing/
:/ Why don't they have nice convenient graphics explaining why it won't work?

The $1 or $2 was fees on top of each chick price if one were to order less than a certain amount, added at checkout. Looks like they just added it automatically if you ordered only 1-4 of each breed. So back then I think each chick was about $3 then at the end they added an extra dollar if it was the only or few of its kind. Since I wanted practically every bantam breed I sometimes made orders of 100 assorted bantams when they had those $1-$2 a chick special where they did charge only $1-$2 each chick. But now with all the different varieties that come out of blue or khaki/fawn chicks I think I’d order individual ones so I know exactly what they are. Since I live in Canada I feel lucky to have Performance Poultry who I believe gets most of their chicks from Ideal Poultry. But it’ll still be at least a year til I can get an acreage. You shouldn’t have much trouble rehoming those cuties.

Oh, ok, got you. I think Ideal Poultry now has no minimum chick order, and does not charge for shipping fee but do charge a small order fee. I ordered 53 individual chicks on my 1st order (unsexed assorted bantams breeds that I choose, and the Salmon Favorole pullet; 6 died so was left with 48). On my 2nd order I got 7 Brabanter and 6 chicks to replaced the ones that died. I was not charged for shipping but was charge a small order fee on each of my orders, I think about $8 or more. I don't know what they consider a large order. Maybe 100 or more chicks. MyPetChicken charges for shipping, I think $35 to $56, plus an additional fee for processing. I was charge $56 for 1-day Express shipping 10 chicks, which took 2 days to arrived and 4 chicks came dead, and another chick (a Sultan) died the next day. I paid for each sexed pullet 3 to 5 times what they charge for unsexed or male chicks, up to $28 (assorted bantam pullets are $26.50) just so I could be sure to get a few bantam pullets, including a Silkie or 2. I really hope that the Silkies are female, but I've had such bad luck with Silkies. I also got 7 Brabanters from Ideal Poultry sexed female, but 2, maybe 3 of the 7 are male. I won't bother contacting them about it, as I got the impression that they don't care. Several times I contacted and communicated with their customer service rep, when chicks were sick, when chicks died, when 1 of their Silkies came with an eye infection and developed a fungal skin infection that spread to the other 2 Silkies, which I had to treat with expensive meds, when they kept forgetting to send me the GroGel I'd paid for, etc. Almost all the Silkies I purchased from them that survive have been male, and 2 are single comb. 2 of the 4 d'Anver died, of the 2 survivors the cockerel has a single comb so he looks like an Easter Egger, and the pullet doesn't look like a blue quail, she looks like a buff Easter Egger. Of the 3 Sultan only 1 survived. Of the 6 replacement chicks, both they and I identified the 6 chicks that died incorrectly as 3 Silkies, 2 d'Uccle and 1 Easter Egger, all male, 5 are cockerels, only d'Uccle is female. Instead of sending me 4 blue mille fleur (a color they don't show on their website anymore) and 4 golden neck OEGB Iordered, I think they sent me 7 golden neck and just 1 blue mille fleur, either that or 3 ofthe mille fleur OEGB are such bad examples of the breed that they can pass for golden neck OEGB. And the Salmon Favorole is beardless and has almost no feathers on legs. I think they might ban me from buying from them if I complain about their bad sexing accuracy and/or their chick breed quality.

That doesn't work! Read this! https://blog.mypetchicken.com/2014/09/30/chick-wing-feather-sexing/
:/ Why don't they have nice convenient graphics explaining why it won't work?
Yeah, the wing sexing thing didn't work for sexing the Silkies, and failed about 50% of the time when I used it to sex the other bantam chicke I got. I thought that at least 75% of the chicks were female, because they had the longer wings with the 2 levels of feathers, and they had a tail while the others didn't. But I ended up with about 50% of each sex.

Oh god your chickens are so damn cute.. shit, it makes me want more chickens!! Aah I wish I had the room! Your silkies look just like mine used to look! I want to hug em so bad!
Thanks :) I have a hard time not grabbing and kissing all of them. I know that chickens carry a lit if bacteria and we shouldn't kiss them, and should always wash out hands after handling them (which I do), but I can't help kissing my favorite sweeties on their head. I never knew how cute and fun chickens are until I finally got some. I can watch them for hours and be entertained by them.

Here they were dust-bathing
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VdLcon6AiKXWhgbNA

One of the OWGB pullers fell asleep on my hand
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VqHWD9cmjBhMLkTf8

And Sun-bathing
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cjPmvbNLjvLz39rN8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8cuhw9ijwKMZihux8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nFGKdchRp4DXZraL8

My adult chickens dust-bathing
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kf4AdGrG8d9YKaXq8

And a photo of my beautiful cat Leo watching the chicks
20210724_131108.jpg