Identify ducklings? Take a peek at these "Pekins"

Abigail looks like a splashed/silver swedish. I have two blue boys and adore the breed! Shes a beauty!

Update: still haven the been able to get a decent pic, but I found a google image that looks exactly like her. So I think you're right about the blue Swedish.

She looks exactly like this one in the front

If they came from the feed store off hwy 6, you're lucky they are healthy let alone not the breed you wanted. That was the feed store that had their animals forcefully removed by animal control for deplorable living conditions.
Glad you got those babies and they are happy.

Very beautiful ducks you have!

If they came from the feed store off hwy 6, you're lucky they are healthy let alone not the breed you wanted. That was the feed store that had their animals forcefully removed by animal control for deplorable living conditions.
Glad you got those babies and they are happy.

Very beautiful ducks you have!

The place is called "The List" but it used to be called Santa Fe Feed. It's in Alvin.

It is probably a splash swedish. Blue doesn't breed true you can get blue black or splash depending on what the parents are.

Since I'm seeing some experts on this feed.... Want to help another girl without a clue of breed? I'm thinking Kahki's but am unsure since they are my first ducklings!
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom