identify strange duck

Now you guys are all making me want to consider keeping her and getting a sister?? could be fun. I do miss my runners, but so messy with the duck holes everywhere and skittish, even though they did come running when it was dinner time! Going to call shelter now. wish me luck!

I just hope they are a no kill shelter.
fl.gif

You can also rehome very quickly if you put a ad on Craigslist for a free duck.

WOO HOO!
Stopped by my first neighbor after work, and turns out she belongs to the boy there! She was being raised with a sister and a rooster for a 4H project. Reed was so happy to get her back.She was missing since Tuesday and the family thought a coyote or a fox got her.
So happily ever after ending!

Thanks sooo much for your guidance!
Terri

WOO HOO!
Stopped by my first neighbor after work, and turns out she belongs to the boy there! She was being raised with a sister and a rooster for a 4H project. Reed was so happy to get her back.She was missing since Tuesday and the family thought a coyote or a fox got her.
So happily ever after ending!

Thanks sooo much for your guidance!
Terri
This is great news!!
celebrate.gif

Muscovies can and will fly quite a ways if you dont cut the flight feathers on one wing

Thats why mine get their flight feathers clipped on one wing, we live in the woods and I think if they took off flying [just because they love it so much] they may not be able to find their way back. And I would be heart broken.

Well, hopefully this is an isolated incident and she is going to be well taken care in the future. She sure is a cutie.

Back
Top Bottom