If Actors & Actresses were Chickens - who would be in your coop?!

I have Joan Crawford, Farrah Fawcett (sexy blond Ameraucana with the feathered look to hair), Aunt Gemima (Bertha) and Andrea Bocelli - at the top of my head!

Last edited:
This is funny.

I have to say that one of my drakes is probably John Cusak, but then maybe it's just wishful thinking.
wink.png

I have a duck that is probably Kathy Bates and another that is more like Gwyneth Paltrow. Funny because she's currently residing in our duck hospital -- the guest bathroom -- and I told my husband I was thinking about painting a star and her duck name on the door to indicate that it is her dressing room.

Oh, DrakeMaiden, you should at least do that on a piece of paper and then tape it on the door. That would be so cute and fun!

I think I need Arnold as The Terminator, to help my girls with the hawks, so they can get out of lock down. Or maybe Don Knotts! A little, nervous, twitchy rooster that keeps his eye on the sky and gives them an early warning might work, too! And he WAS Mr. Chicken!
lol.png

This thread is hysterical. I have a BO pullet that is 18 wks now and she is my favorite. She is a love hog. She does not like for me to give any attention to the others. Her name should be Brittany Spears because she loves the attention and she is a crazy train wreck and even though she IS a Buff Orpington I'm not so sure she is gonna be a good mama.
lol.png
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Reading your description of your BO, I could only think of Miss Piggy. As for the jealousy part, i have a BO that is like that too. She attacks any bird i hold. So i put them down when i see her coming. I think it might the breed that gets possessive.

Oh I'd have Johnny Depp for sure. And perhaps a Brad Pitt and a Mike Rowe......... I'd have WAY too many roosters!
gig.gif

and I'd sleep in the coop!

Back
Top Bottom