If Actors & Actresses were Chickens - who would be in your coop?!

Oh, I have one that acts like Nicholas Cage
big_smile.png
And of course, a hott young rooster would have to be Zac Efron
wink.png
lol.png

"Lunachick
Re: If Actors & Actresses were Chickens - who would be in your coop?!I can't have a rooster, but with my luck if I did it would be a Woody Allen rooster. Can you imagine?"

He would run off with a little red step hen and you wouldn't have to worry about him....

Hmm, I had to think on it. I think Lily would be Miss Piggy and Dash of course Kermit, since she is low key and loves Piggy to pieces. Lily is a pigster and a drama queen and loves attention.

I think my Fussy would be Paris Hilton. "Momma, come get me out of jail, Pullleeeeeeze, right now, I cant handle it!" sob sob She is such a sap, and even tho Paris isnt too loveable, Fussy is my loveable girl, we share a bond that started when little Fandango died and we both cried uncontrollably over her.

Red, I have no idea. Red likes to stay out late and I can NOT round her up to go inside. She is normally pretty low key (altho she wants to kill Kermit), loves to peck all night at the food in her box (not that she is hungry, it just satisfies some nervous energy she has). So who does that sound like?
idunno.gif

Jill

Well, we watched Chicken run, right after we got the girls. We diffinately have Ginger (a red sex-link). She's always trying to find ways to get out. Today she figured out how to get into the neighbors yard then out into the back field. We also have a Mac who is always backing her up. (a SLW)

Back
Top Bottom