If chicks are DOA, would McMurray hatchery replace them?

Pullet Press

Crowing
Aug 7, 2020
Texas
I'm really wanting to get more chickens next year, and I've decided to use McMurray hatchery. Since their chicks are so expensive, I want to get the chicks I paid for. I've seen on the FAQ on their website that they have a 2-day guarantee that all of the chicks will be alive and that I have to call a certain number if there are any losses. Would they just give me a refund, or would they ship new chicks of the breeds that died?
Thanks in advance.

I'm really wanting to get more chickens next year, and I've decided to use McMurray hatchery. Since their chicks are so expensive, I want to get the chicks I paid for. I've seen on the FAQ on their website that they have a 2-day guarantee that all of the chicks will be alive and that I have to call a certain number if there are any losses. Would they just give me a refund, or would they ship new chicks of the breeds that died?
Thanks in advance.
If they are like Hoover's Hatchery, they will just refund. I have had experience with Hoover's, never tried McMurray.

They will give you a refund or a store credit. They don't ship extras, only a free random mystery chick if you want it. I've bought chicks from them lots of times, they don't hassle you for pictures usually and are sympathetic.

I have had chicks shipped from Murray McMurray twice this spring. Both times a few chicks died either under transport or within a few days of arrival. You just need to call them and they will give you a refund, they tend to just believe people and don’t even ask for any proof.😊

I have had chicks shipped from Murray McMurray twice this spring. Both times a few chicks died either under transport or within a few days of arrival. You just need to call them and they will give you a refund, they tend to just believe people and don’t even ask for any proof.😊
Pay 70 bucks for some chicks, say they died and get a refund, and get 70 dollars more worth of chicks!
(That sounds horrible)

Back
Top Bottom