If God offends you, don't open this. Fair warning.

If y'all would please continue to pray for him. His name is Logan. He's at home, and can move everything, but can't walk. They think it's swelling. It's not a major thing, but he's frustrated.

Prayers for Logan!
thumbsup.gif

how did i miss this?

Father God, thank You for all the works You have done! We praise You and give You the glory for these awesome moves of Your love for us. Thank You that You love each one of us The Most. Holy Spirit move across this thread and touch each one. Abba Father, thank You that You are the Great Healer and heal this young man in Your time. Jesus, cover him with Your Blood.

Thank You Lord that You alone are God. A Trinity. Everlasting, All Powerful, All Knowing God. Your power and mercy be known across this thread. In Jesus Name, Amen.

thank you for a wonderful post and for the reminder and refresher. God does not run out of miracles. what He does can be done and will be done forever. Praise Him. Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Quote:
yep. true for each of us. my daughter has a t-shirt that says, "Jesus loves you, but He loves me the most". she says, "this really is a one size fits all t-shirt". she's a smart cookie.

Back
Top Bottom