If I am posting in the wrong place, I am sorry . . . but SO excited!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Whispering Winds, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] AT last, I am getting coop. . .we were offered the chance to tear the windows and good stuff out of an old house of my nephew's grandmother's and the Uncle has a small 8.5 x 12 I think shed he sold me for $100. I cannot believe this; I have made a chicken order out every year for the last 3 years, would even take the ones at RK if necessary, but never could do the last step because of lack of housing . . .not anymore . . . pictures will be coming soon!!! We have to figure out if it will fit on the car hauler or if I will have to get a guy to load it on his "wrecker" type truck that has the drop down loader . . .I am simply in shock. I knew he wanted to sell it, but I honestly figured $500 . . .when he told me $100 I almost passed out . . .What a gift!!!! BELIEVE AND RECEIVE . . .IT WORKS.

2. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Right place.....but without pics....well......

Congrats!

3. 20736

20736 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2012
    Cool.
    Good news.
    Congrats.

4. LadyofChickRose

LadyofChickRose Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2013
    Congradulations!

5. jphendrix

jphendrix Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2012
    Waycross, Georgia
    Awesome!!!!!!! We built ours out of used material some was free some we had to pay for, but way cheaper than new, and we did have to buy some chicken wire, and 4x4s and a few other things but our cost was way cheaper than if we wouldve bought everything new!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by