If I lived *Warrior Cats Roleplay*

Pics
He nodded, with a feeling of admiration and warmth in his chest.

(Is Springleaf a girl?)
(yes.)
"Alright then," she mewed, "we'd better head back to camp. But, Falconleap, I want you and Fountianlight to check the other borders, this strange occurrence has got the clan a little shaken up, but I don't want the other clans thinking we're slacking on remarking our borders." She sounded so authoritative, that neither of them gave her any question.

(yes.)
"Alright then," she mewed, "we'd better head back to camp. But, Falconleap, I want you and Fountianlight to check the other borders, this strange occurrence has got the clan a little shaken up, but I don't want the other clans thinking we're slacking on remarking our borders." She sounded so authoritative, that neither of them gave her any question.
Salmonpaw looked at her, "Do I go with them? I want to go to camp with you....."

Springleaf lifted her muzzle, parting her jaws slightly to catch prey scents on the afternoon breeze. Suddenly her senses were sharpened by a familiar scent. "Squirrel." She mewed to Salmonpaw.
He heard it, and turned. It was sitting on a tree root with a nut, and he stalked closer. Lifting his tail and pushing his weight back he knocked it off the root. With that he tossed it up and slammed it into the ground. He bit it's neck and mewed, "Nice size, to."

He heard it, and turned. It was sitting on a tree root with a nut, and he stalked closer. Lifting his tail and pushing his weight back he knocked it off the root. With that he tossed it up and slammed it into the ground. He bit it's neck and mewed, "Nice size, to."
Springleaf gave a mrrow of amusement at his casual comment after such a successful catch. She felt happy, a kind of happy she hadn't felt since.....No, I won't think about that. She thought, but she was really starting to enjoy being with this young tom.

Springleaf gave a mrrow of amusement at his casual comment after such a successful catch. She felt happy, a kind of happy she hadn't felt since.....No, I won't think about that. She thought, but she was really starting to enjoy being with this young tom.
He gazed at her happily, "Anything other scents? I found stale mouse scents but that's all."

He gazed at her happily, "Anything other scents? I found stale mouse scents but that's all."
She gazed at the quickly setting sun to the west. "I think we'd better be heading back to camp before dark," she mewed," or they'll think we're in trouble." As they padded in the direction of camp, she meowed, "How is your training going?"

She gazed at the quickly setting sun to the west. "I think we'd better be heading back to camp before dark," she mewed," or they'll think we're in trouble." As they padded in the direction of camp, she meowed, "How is your training going?"
"Good! I like training with the other cats. Flitteringbird says I'm doing well but I need a pick me up in battle training. He can't fight very good, he admitted to me, so he wants another cat to take over that part." He wanted to see if Springleaf would train with him.

Back
Top Bottom