If I lived *Warrior Cats Roleplay*

"Sooooo, what should we do? I have to do the elders now, see you later." He stood up and walked away, hoping she would follow to help him.
Springleaf glanced around, making sure she wasn’t needed for a patrol, then mewed, “Could you use any help?”

"If you don't mind, your a warrior now so you don't have to. It would be nice to have help!"
“I don’t mind.” She mewed kindly, but hardly believing the words had come out of her mouth. An apprentice who’d been disgusted by having to clean the elders den, and always sneaking to conduct her own private battle practice sessions.

“I don’t mind.” She mewed kindly, but hardly believing the words had come out of her mouth. An apprentice who’d been disgusted by having to clean the elders den, and always sneaking to conduct her own private battle practice sessions.
Flitteringbird walked, "You doing the elders yet?" he snarled.

"Thanks, and that's what I'm doing now Flitteringbird."

"Good! Get on it! Springleaf, you teaching him battle training tomorrow?"

"Yes she is."

"Then go! Elders now." He unusually angry and Springleaf was angrily staring at him.

"Thanks, and that's what I'm doing now Flitteringbird."

"Good! Get on it! Springleaf, you teaching him battle training tomorrow?"

"Yes she is."

"Then go! Elders now." He unusually angry and Springleaf was angrily staring at him.
Springleaf ignored the grouchy elder, and began scraping up the old bedding into wads.

Back
Top Bottom