If I lived *Warrior Cats Roleplay*

Pics
"Good! I like training with the other cats. Flitteringbird says I'm doing well but I need a pick me up in battle training. He can't fight very good, he admitted to me, so he wants another cat to take over that part." He wanted to see if Springleaf would train with him.
"Battle training!" Her eyes lit up immediately. "That was always my favorite part of being an apprentice. I could teach you some good techniques tomorrow if it's all right with Flitteringbird."

"I'm sure he'll be fine with it! We have nothing better to do tomorrow and nothing is planned." He was happy with her reaction.
"Okay." She mewed enthusiastically as they entered camp. Most of their clanmates were sharing tongues, but she led Salmonpaw to the fresh kill pile and plucked up a mouse, offering to share it with him.

Name- Lichenbreeze
Age- 12 moons
Clan- ThunderClan
Strengths- Good at hunting and fighting, it's not a power but she has sharp eyesight (like I said, not a power. She can just see well)
Weaknesses- She always tries to see the best in everyone, which can lead to her being easily manipulated or taken advantage of
Personality- Sweet, gentle, fiercely protective of those she loves, you'd be surprised by how savage she can be when needed. Sometimes makes a smart comment
Powers (if any, also you need to pm for permission)- None
Appearance- Light brown tabby with darker flecks and soft, short fur and pale green eyes
Dead?- She is alive
Mate/Crush- (Don't know many characters so no crush. And no mate. Want one at some point, though :D )
Mentor/ Apprentice- No apprentice (yet)
Reason this cat should be here (if any)- I just want to join and ThunderClan is my favorite Clan :)
Edit: One question- Where are the Clans located currently for the roleplay? (If ya know what I mean)

"Of course." She mewed before taking a bite.
(How old is Salmonpaw?)
(Pretty young)
New story plot:
He's actually 15 moons but was apprenticed late because he was sick. His sister Sapphirepaw (needs a warrior name) is the same age and is a warrior now. That way he can be older and still an apprentice:lol:

Back
Top Bottom