If this Has happened, please give me advice!! update last post***

If she acts awful to your kids, you and dh need to cut her from your lives entirely. As it is, start treating her as the child she is acting like, and start behaving like an adult. Facebook drama is ridiculous. No need to put up with it from anyone.

Sounds like deleting her on facebook was a good idea. I also love facebook its sorta my life "away from" life. I keep up with family that I dont get to see that often and have found many long lost friends plus made new ones as well. Some people are different some are like closed books other are open books like me. Anyhows I have my SIL added on mine she's totally opposite of me but keeps to herself so I've never had that problem. However I would ignore her post and act like it dosen't bother you seems like she likes getting under your skin and knows the stuff she says and does works. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.. Kill her with kindness and let it roll off your back.

Quote:
i hide her at first, then i went and took a look at her postings!! and they were still bad-mouthing me. unbelievable !! that was the last straw!

Quote:
Facebook is what you make it. Life is a simple as you make it..
hu.gif

I've never been on FB, so I can't relate, but I would have deleted her as well. I think it's your DH's responsibilty to tell her to butt out. She's making accusations about the marriage and his wife publicly. I know my DH would put that one in her place before she could boot up her computer again!

Merry Christmas and
hugs.gif

LET IT GO. Don't allow this person to have power over you. There are simply some people that we must walk away from. I had to do this with a sister, and around his time of year it bothers me; however, I know that she is toxic and I refuse to give her power over me. Have a good Christmas with the family that matters to you.
hugs.gif

Remember that people reading her posts are getting to see a different side of her. She is hurting herself and has no idea.

How you react will say more about you than what she wrote. If you are nice friendly and ignore her nasty comments, she is the one that "owns" them and they reflect only on her.

Should some one ask about why you did not "ask your husband", I would just look at them and say....."you really think I thought my Hubby not would notice a flock of chickens in the yard?"

Leave it at that, just allows her to own the "I am mean and nasty to family" FB title

Quote:
i did ignore her comments, i only sent her the "private message". yeah, guess she does appear to be the "jerk". lol.
i feel better tho, went outside to get some fresh air. with my chickens of course!!

sooooo now my sister in law (the meanie) is contacting me thru ichat which is on our apple computer.. she posts stupid crap and then go's magically offline!!! i am so angry!!!! its awful!!! i called my husband at work,,, he's going to deal with her now... not gonna be pretty!!
hide.gif

btw for those of you who dont know what ichat is: its instant messenger.

husband just called!! the sil is not going to be at the brothers house xmas eve!
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom