If this Has happened, please give me advice!! update last post***

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
I deleted my sister in law from facebook. shes a mean person. really mean. and tomorrow is xmas eve. should i bother going? ugh!!!!
she think's she knows it all, everything.
she is posting nasty crap about me on facebook. i am 36 years old!!! shes like 25!!! she is very awful. this all started when i posted on facebook about wanting to buy mini pot belly pigs..... she (sil) claims that they dont exist!! blah blah blah!! she knows it all!!
today she posted on fb that "I" bought chickens, rabbits and 2 dogs without consutling her brother (my husband) i dont think so!!! i am so angry!! i sent her a private message on fb and said i do consult my husband, by the way MIND your own business!!!!
duc.gif

i just called my husband and told him what happened!!! ugh!!!

i hate facebook and all its comments etc!!! for 16 years i have been with my husband and i chose "this" person to be a godmother to my daughter!! (what was i thinking)!!!!!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LET IT GO. Don't allow this person to have power over you. There are simply some people that we must walk away from. I had to do this with a sister, and around his time of year it bothers me; however, I know that she is toxic and I refuse to give her power over me. Have a good Christmas with the family that matters to you.
hugs.gif

Just go and act like nothing has happened. I've removed people from my FB for far less. I just let people know that my FB page is "G" rated and anything that I wouldn't share with God I won't put on my page.

If she says anything just lightly tell her that you're just keeping people that keep you encourage and make it fun. If she presses you for more just laugh, tell her it's just FB, and walk away...another words, don't make a bit deal out of it. If she does she's the one that looks the fool. If you do then you just look like a bigger fool.

I sometimes think about closing my account, but I'm admin on a couple of sites and I don't want to shut those down.

Ah sorry Annie
hugs.gif
Having just been thru my own private drama with my sister sending me nasty messages on FB, I'm about ready to delete the whole account.
If you'd like some support over there, just PM me and I'll add give you my name on FB. Then for every mean message from your SIL you'll get a super nice one from me. That's what a group of my friends did for me when my sister was being a butt.
wink.png

Kill em with kindness. It really ticks people off when they set out to be mean and you do nothing but respond kindly.

I don't understand why so many people think Facebook is a good thing. So many posts here include some problem with somebody on Facebook.

Life used to be so simple.

Pete

Quote:
I love FB! And it is a good thing, a great way to keep up with people. Just becuase you have some real A$%es out there doesn't mean it makes something bad!! You just learn how to handle it!!

Quote:
I love FB! And it is a good thing, a great way to keep up with people. Just becuase you have some real A$%es out there doesn't mean it makes something bad!! You just learn how to handle it!!

i love facebook for certain family members etc. I loved connected with old high school friends. i have my brother who lives in seattle and I am in ct.!! so i get to see all of his kids etc.
it was nicer before facebook, people would call and write.

Quote:
Why?? I'n not trying to lesson what happened but your allowing her to hurt you and mess up your holiday and that's prob exactly what she wants!! Go spend time with your family and like gritsar said "Kill her with kindness!"

Just brush it all; I don't actually have a FB...but I know that situation. You gotta show her you don't care.
wink.png
You and your husband know the truth---and whatever she says can't change it.

And btw, I've always wanted a pot-belly pig. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom