If you could adopt one of these chickens...

I'd love #6 but sure see the practical side for meat birds to have a totally naked large fowl as with#3...what could be better yet is to breed # 6 to #3 for the ultimate table birds with fibromelonistic meat...what special birds! My birds look more like #4 but with black skin.....these are really amazing birds!

Rudy, #3 does have Fm he was much darker at hatch, now all he had left are dark freckles.

6!!! I dream about this bird... Every night I dream about it
wink.png

So are you breeding Rudy, #3, towards increasing the fm And keeping his rare totally unfeathered Really nakedness? How practically wonderful.! Sure not pretty but looks like Rudy makes wonderful meat birds...would love fm eggs from breeding with Rudy incredible to imagine!

So are you breeding Rudy, #3, towards increasing the fm And keeping his rare totally unfeathered Really nakedness? How practically wonderful.! Sure not pretty but looks like Rudy makes wonderful meat birds...would love fm eggs from breeding with Rudy incredible to imagine!

Yes, I am trying to increase the fm in all my chickens. Scaleless birds will take special breeding considerations likely ai. I am seeing how hard it will be to keep him healthy through winter before making any big decisions on breeding.

Back
Top Bottom