If you could meet one BYC member in person, who would it be?

Pics
Boy you sure like policing this website huh? Unfortunately for you it's still a free country where people, get ready, can have different opinions than you and, ready, are entitled to them
I was just stating a fact, I have a friend who can't speak English well but when I first met her I would never have said that English must not be her first language....it would have been offensive. Anyway I'm done here so bye

What is the issue with me spanking some toads??? 🤨 can I not spank them in peace they are fat and they need to be spanked
Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

I'm not insecure, I don't appreciate being called kid my a stranger! Also thanks for calling me a teen, that's better themkid!

Ok, think what you want
You are a kid. You can dislike the word all you want, doesn't change the fact as it is. You are a kid, and the people you are constantly talking back to are old enough to be your parents. Being talked back to by a bratty kid is irritating as f... well never mind...

Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

You are a kid. You can dislike the word all you want, doesn't change the fact as it is. You are a kid, and the people you are constantly talking back to are old enough to be your parents. Being talked back to by a bratty kid is irritating as f... well never mind...
If I ever talked back to an adult when I was a kid, I'd get my face smacked. The good old days...

Problem is my age is no age is none of you peoples business. Whether I'm 2 or 20 it doesn't matter. I don't want strangers calling me kid like they know me.

Back
Top Bottom