If you don't like the answer...

Quote:
True, I'm the exact opposite in real life than I am online.

LOL, Ive noticed alot of people online tend to me more rude and hateful, (not saying you are) just my general observation. I think its because their arent any consoquinses(sp) to being that way online.

A lot of people here have mistaken me for a teenager and I think it's because I use a lot of smilies. The reason I do that though isn't really to joke around, it's to make sure my posts are taken in the spirit they are written. It's hard to hear voice inflection from typed out words on a computer screen so the smilies help me bring my message out more.

Buster I do that alot too. If you have a few smileys thrown in there people seem to think your not writing mad. And you mean what you are writing to be taken in good spirits.
wink.png

Quote:
True, I'm the exact opposite in real life than I am online.

LOL, Ive noticed alot of people online tend to me more rude and hateful, (not saying you are) just my general observation. I think its because their arent any consoquinses(sp) to being that way online.

Yeah, if I were rude in real life I'd feel awkward, as I'm really shy to people I don't know well in person. So online is the only time I can joke and be sarcastic and things since my family thinks when I'm being sarcastic I'm trying to be mean, when I'm not and they're not the jokey type.

Quote:
Yeah that POOR QUAIL!
lol.png

lau.gif
that was to easy, I wouldve stretched it out a little longer, but dang I was afraid I was gonna dig my self in a hole I couldnt get out of.

I'm one of those whose short answers I'm sure have been too blunt for some people. That's just how I answer questions as a rule. I agree...if you can't handle getting all different opinions or comments then you need to either grow a thicker skin or don't post. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

Do I know everything?....heavens no! Have I learned a lot by trial and error over the many years I've had chickens?....yes I have. I would hope that some of the things I've learned will help someone else who is just starting out.

Back
Top Bottom