If you don't like the answer...

Quote:
hide.gif
whatcha talkin bout???
hu.gif

smack.gif
hugs.gif

I think the real problem with rudeness on the forums is when someone is talking about their pets (and it's very obvisious that they're pets and not food) and someone makes a remark about eating them. I love jokes and all but that is not funny and people should have more respect for people's feelings than that. It takes a lot of self restraint to keep myself from flaming people who kill and mistreat their animals, why don't you guys do the same and respect the fact that not everyone on this forum kills animals? Seriously, this has gotten on my nerves since day 1 here. It's not just rude, and it's annoying and repetitive. Ok, rant over.
tongue.png

Quote:
I dont' kill things and I know what you are saying. I stay out of the meat section, just cuz I can't do it. I have suggested culling animals though when it seems like the animal is suffering and the person is holding on because it would be to hard on THEM if the animal dies. I think it is selfish(my opinion only, not flaming anyone) to do and I always do what is best for my animals, whether that be treat it or cull.

eta- I have a pullet in my tub who was lost outside in the cold for a week. I was told I should cull. She is still doing well. No black on her feet yet. One foot actually looks normal, the other I am treating. Do I think her quality of life is affected, no. Do I think I just caused more work for myself, absolutely because now I have a house chicken until the weather warms up a bit
roll.png
. I didn't do it for myself, it would have been easier to cull, but she was happy so I gave her a chance

Last edited:
Quote:
i try to keep, culling, hunting, processing. eating peoples animals. etc to a "nothing" unless its necessary or comes up. Same as i like the vegetarians/dont cull a animal let it suffer people to not tell me what to eat/do...also one reason i never post on anything anymore except "what breed/gender is this", poultry shows (Rarely ever). story threads, and pretty much anything that seems like it wont go bad.

Back
Top Bottom