If you have an Australian shepherd or German shepherd and you are utterly in love with them, post he

To bad her and Foster cant play
big_smile.png
... He needs a younger buddy. My border collie cross is 12 and she is starting to slow down a bit... He bugs her sometimes
hmm.png

Shes a cutie

I know the feeling. . . Harley, as a 15 year old german shepherd, is also slowing down quite a bit, and Maggie doesn't seem to think this is an issue. Sometimes she does get him play, but he always regrets it the next morning!
old.gif

Beautiful Aussies. . .do you train them for shows, or for the fun of it? Your second picture looks most like my Maggie, but she has no brown on her; just black and white. Are they all you have? DO you have more? So pretty!

This is my best of Maggie. . . my better pics are on the camera, not the computer. . .

Shes like, "Youre taking pictures of me again?"

Beautiful Aussies. . .do you train them for shows, or for the fun of it? Your second picture looks most like my Maggie, but she has no brown on her; just black and white. Are they all you have? DO you have more? So pretty!
Thanks! They are the only three aussies I have. I don't show them, they are family members. The black tri, Shadow is a frisbee freak!

I also have an old hound who is a blue tick/ walker hound cross.

amazing! Maggie would be an apt show dog, but I don't show her. . . and I think shed be kissing the judges more than doing the show! she sure loves giving kisses. We only have three dogs(well, no. we have 2, but weve paid for a third), and we don't plan on showing any. All of your dogs are beautiful! From what the breeder tells us, our going-to-be dog Raven looks like your first picture.

Last edited:

I won't bore you all with any more images...I have five German Shepherds....they look after my flock...I adore them all!!!!

We have 3 German Shepherds; 1 female Freyja and 2 males, Odin and Rommel. She turned 3 earlier this month and they turn 3 in December. They're brothers. The boys are our backyard protectors but they can't visit the farm. They both have uncontrollable urges to kill all our poultry and would probably take the goats, too, if the goats were to panic and run. So they just keep each other company and anyone who will give them attention is their friend. Freyja is our house princess. She is fairly certain the couch is hers but she allows us to sit on it from time to time. She has an even stronger prey drive but she prefers laser pointers over smaller animals. And she does not put up with anyone getting near her girl (my daughter). The fact that I have always been a German Shepherd person and I met a woman who was also a German Shepherd person seems to have worked out well. I'll tell her about this thread and I am sure she'll share lots of pictures.

Back
Top Bottom