If you see "Meredith has bad breath" on any for your posts, I can explain!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys, if anyone on BYC got a notification on one of there posts that say "Meredith has bad breath", or "don't bring the lamb to work Meredith it will poop on the floor". Then that was my brother who logged onto my account and posted that on a bunch of random threads! Sorry about that! He did it here so if you get nothing like this then just ignore it, or tell me on this thread and I will delete it. I don't think I deleted all of his posts so tell me if you see them! Sorry again!:rolleyes::) Avery

N
Sorry that happened to you
No prob! He has don't it before and much worse! Ounce he made this out account secretly, and started a conversation with me, about how he was feeding his chickens mage and they were puking. And I was totally folded! I though he wa sums random guy who was mentally ill! He send me an internet picture of some one walking a goose, and told me it was him walking this chicken! Then after I was kinda creeped out, and was bout to end the conversation, he sen the a picture of him and told me! I was dumb for mot knowing!

N

No prob! He has don't it before and much worse! Ounce he made this out account secretly, and started a conversation with me, about how he was feeding his chickens mage and they were puking. And I was totally folded! I though he wa sums random guy who was mentally ill! He send me an internet picture of some one walking a goose, and told me it was him walking this chicken! Then after I was kinda creeped out, and was bout to end the conversation, he sen the a picture of him and told me! I was dumb for mot knowing!
Omg. That is bad. I'm sorry

Back
Top Bottom