If you were a chicken what kind of chicken would you be

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I think I'd be a Sebright. I am protective of my flock, I may not be the prettiest but I'm not the ugliest
tongue.png
. I am very alert and pay attention to detail. I don't know about the "being small, thinking big" part... cuz I am big LOL (as in tall
roll.png
)

I would like to be a mottled d'Uccle
Im not really short but I like that breed well I like d'Uccles
love.gif

I'm a Blue Wheaten chick. If I see something in another chicks mouth, I try to pic it out
tongue.png
, I like jumping out of hot confined places, I started doing the dance later in my life
hide.gif
and most folks consider me a true blue friend.

Last edited:
I would be a Langshang. I'm 6'3 so I would still be tall, beefy and still have hair on my legs. I would sneak up behind people and go Cock-A Doodle-ker-flog and then run away cackling. That would be 2 scares for the price of one and who knows, maybe end up on U-tube or americas funniest videos. I'd be a famous chicken.......yea

I haven't had chickens long enough to know the breeds so someone make me a chicken please!!! Boy, never thought I would say that!!!

I'm small but fiesty, quick witted, very very protective, not broody often, I look mean(so I have been told) I'm dominant and I pretty much rule my roost! BUT, when you get to know me I'm silly, will make you laugh often and I am(most of the time) pretty much a nice person...

Back
Top Bottom