If you were a little girl in the 70's

We still have our Atari.....Pong was one of the greatest games....lol

I love "Little House" and some day hope to live that life....Even if I have to deal with Nellie...lol

Never had the dorothy hair cut, but seen plenty of them...

roller skating....I was doing that before I could walk...lol

the wizard of oz is still one of my FAVORITE movies...

I so remember my MOON BOOTS....I do have rubber boots too, but now they are 'barn boots'...

Klicker Klackers were the BEST....I was so good at it, when all was said and done I'd only have about 15 lumps, bumps and bruises on my wrists from them each day...lol

I could go on and on about these things, but I'll let someone else have a turn...

Oh the Memories of fighting with my cousin over which Duke boy would be my boy friend. I remember the poster well in my room, Bo was on the left tall blonde and dreamy in his yellow shirt and pale blue jeans, Luke on the right with his dark blue jeans and blue plaid shirt. What about Hot Wheels. And collecting and playing marbles. Ok I was something of a tom boy. Oh Ya! You forgot Barbie. The one that would tan when you put her in the sun or the one with the long pink plastic boa that stood up on a star leg holder.

Love it!!
lau.gif
I remember all of it!!

Oh my how close you are....
I was not allowed to cut my hair EVER even though I wanted to.
hit.gif

We also had Jarts! Guess why we got rid of them?
gig.gif

We had Jarts too! I also had the Dukes of Hazzard poster above my bed! It was the one with them and the General Lee. I was in love with Luke when all my friends liked Bo. I also will admit I do own seasons of the show on DVD!!!!

You drowned yourself in Love's Baby Soft - which was the first 'real' perfume you ever owned.

I can still smell that Love's Baby Soft perfume! And I was in love with Donny Osmond!
love.gif

I loved Baby Soft!!
I hated those stupid sandals with the buckles
sickbyc.gif

Dukes of Hazzard--I could sing the song by heart and owned all the little books you ordered through the monthly book orders at school.
Saturday Night Live, Bee Gees, Stay'in Alive
love.gif

Short Hair
sickbyc.gif
and yes I looked like a boy
sickbyc.gif

Yep I can relate to all that.I was reading them & answering yep,yep,yep.We also played outside games...Mother May I,Simon Says,123 Redlight,& Hop Scotch.

My metal lunch box was the Waltons.I also spent countless hours in the front yard playing with Matchbox cars with the boy next door.He'd meet me getting off the bus & we'd play till mom hollered suppertime.

And yes I remember being about 7-8 & having a crush on Leif Garrett & Shaun Cassidy(my sis is 5 yrs older)...Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys Mysteries.lol Most kids nowadays dont have a clue who they are.I even liked the Bee Gees.My sis & cousin wore out the tape recording made of Delta Dawn by Loretta Lynn.
barnie.gif
Amazingly I still like the song.LOL

Thats been around 30 yrs ago,my how times have changed.
sad.png

tongue.png
I still have some Loves Baby Soft,I love the smell.I dont bathe in it though.

Back
Top Bottom