If you were a little girl in the 70's

I still have my klick klacks, my mom insists on letting my 3 year old play with them when we go to her house. I still have my Atari and like 40 games that go with it!!!!!!!

My answers are

Quote:
And Bing Cherry too

Wow what a flash back
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Those were the days

big_smile.png
Karan
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Most of these we so me as well. I was not allowed to have Tiger Beat and I was so upset. I was given a few old mags by my friends and decorated the walls with Donny Osmond and David Cassidy.

Oh yea, remember when you could stay outside all day long and go for miles on your bike and no ones mom was afraid of child snatchers or rapists? I wish my kids could have grown up that way. Now we have to watch our kids like hawks and be with them 24/7 when they are little. Not that it's bad to be with our kids, just that they can't feel what that kind of freedom was like.
sad.png

OMG!
ep.gif

I so remember it all i had platform shoes and hip hugger bellbottoms.
It was cool for them to be to long and you wore the bottoms off dragging them.
Klick Klacks and bubble gum flavored lip gloss and i loved Jack Wild and Tony D'franco.
Wore out my Bee Gees album and could disco and did the bump.
I did want to be Laura ingles and i dreamed of takeing dreamy almanzo from her

Thanks for the memories the 70's were so cool

OH MY!!!!
th.gif
my children came running "MOM are you alright" NOOOOO I can't breathe from laughing so hard. That list was me. the whole list!!! Except the Laura Ingalls thing....I liked Nellie. Really. My mother threw my klick klacks away because my brother and I were solid blue. Loves Baby Soft was AWESOME, the shrinky dinks, the kitten transfers, I did EVERY SINGLE thing on that list. Oh, and not the boy hair. I had long hair.

Oh, and I gotta admit this I am 38, have three kids and I STILL thought it was about aerobics!!!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey I still have my WHite Elephant Bell bottom Hip Hugers,embroyered pheansant shirt, macreamae belt. Just don't have my wooden sole leather straped platform heels any more
hit.gif
( I loved those shoes) that was my disco outfit
woot.gif
SCary
ep.gif
huh?
celebrate.gif
Karan
big_smile.png

lau.gif
Right on the money! Except we didn't watch TV as kids, so I didn't watch many of the shows, but everything else brought back so many memories!

Back
Top Bottom