If your husband came home with this.....

lol.png
Other than Chevy we do actually say the rest the way they are written. Whether we pronounce them correctly is another story.

Quote:

I say slap a tow hitch on it and get a small trailer for hauling!
tongue.png

Mulia, we do call Mitsubishi, Mitsu. But no nicknames for the rest.

Quote:
OMG u mean you've never heard the American Pie song??? Doesn't everybody know about drivin your Chevy to the levee???

Oh wait, all the cars you mentioned aren't American cars. We don't make up nicknames for cars that you can't find parts for at You-Pull-It.

When MY DH wanted a new truck I told him it couldn't be ANY foreign brand, and it couldn't be any Chrystler brand, but especially not a Dodge. It was the long way of saying that I wasn't paying for anything besides a Chevy or Ford.
lol.png

(ETA: just wanted to specify, I'm being lighthearted here. Don't want you to think I'm picking on you!)

Last edited:
Hmmm Sharon, he'll have to sell a lot of Turkeys to pay for some carwashing supplies. I can't imagine what that will look like after running up and down your driveway after it rains! But the fun he will have driving it will make up for the washing.

I wonder if it will make up for the 6-8 trips to the feed store to get the entire order back to the homestead?????

BTW the Java's are growing by leaps and bounds and are almost fully feathered. Looks like we've got 3, maybe 4 roos in the bunch, I'd know better if they would only stand still for 5 seconds!!! It's a perfect ration for picking a good one to breed.

Laney

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I'd read him this:

Older Women Are So Reasonable:

AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 44 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, "44 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA Bed AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL.

NOW I HAVE A $1,500,000.00 HOME, A $45,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG BED AND PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 65-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS."

MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.

AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR MID-LIFE CRISES.

lau.gif

You win the thread!​

I want to know where Davaroo finds 'decent' farm trucks for $1500........... GOOD LUCK HERE! Try more like $5000

That would be mine in about 2 seconds
cool.png
...... and they taken BACK for the TRUCK.

Redneck woman all the way here!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom