If your husband came home with this.....

I did get to take it work the day after he brought it home and I will say it is fun to drive.
smile.png

Sharon

If my husband came home with that he would all of a sudden find himself driving the 10 year old cadilac that has had duct tape on the bumper all winter and I would be looking like a pretty cool old lady
smile.png

If DH came home with that, I'd have the keys in a split second! Ooooh, for MEEEEEEEEE?????? You are such a wonderful husband, vrooooommm!
lau.gif

I always thought Camaro was a girl's car.....
wink.png
Have fun with it.
lau.gif

Bluemoon

Edited to add after my DH saw this thread....

Tell him the spelled mustang wrong on the side of it.
lol.png

Last edited:
If mine came home with that instead of a truck that he said he was going to get I'd think he was out of his mind since he's been complaining about our car since we bought it because it's not a truck.
love.gif
: Angelique

I'd read him this:

Older Women Are So Reasonable:

AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 44 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, "44 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA Bed AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL.

NOW I HAVE A $1,500,000.00 HOME, A $45,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG BED AND PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 65-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS."

MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.

AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR MID-LIFE CRISES.

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom