If your random, post something random, on the random ramblings forum.

What's a muffet? Should I hide?!?
hide.gif
Or should I
wee.gif

Here is my random quote of the day...
smile.png

Well I have no creamy idea what a Virgin Pilot is, nor do I know what a monkey tail of a conversation is, because I'm randomly making up spontaneous words that make no sense just to confuse you. Yet, isn't spontaneous the synonym of random, according the the mustached-toothbrush, a.k.a the toothbrush with the mustache? Indeed, the magic of the rainbow says it is true, that while the tomato can swim, the fish with toes on its teeth cannot because spontaneous, while the monkey said it, cannot be used in synchronization with random, as it would appear foolish and out of the ordinary. But yet, isn't this whole conversation foolish and out of the ordinary? Maybe, even, extraordinary? Like the monkey tail of a conversation? Or the tomato that could swim. But yet still, 'could' is an extremely extravagant pas-tense word, and so in the end of the polluted cement box, does that mean that the tomato can no longer take part in the act of swimming? We shall never know, until we get to the end of that candy cane twinkling in the moon's nose.

Thanks for including my Virgin pilot thing in that!
lol.png

I have LOTS of random ramblings that nobody has any idea of the meaning of!! I will post one on here as soon as I remember one!!
big_smile.png

~IMPORTANTEST ANNOUNCEMENTERDOODLER IN OF THE IN TOODLE TIMES~

This morning at ClIPs o' cleek AM, an elderly Toodles the Train sniffed a raindoodlingfiggonana. The raindoodlingfiggonana was very upset, so the elderly Toodles the Train got arrested and put in day care.

The Snarsfingle Times,
Geological Bill

Back
Top Bottom