I'll pay you to tell me one is a girl

@TheTexasChickenGirl What's it take to fly a chicken back with you on a plane? :p

I'm going to see if I can train these boys up to eat Japanese beetles... Maybe they can be my orchard bachelor flock! They already bombard me for mealworms, let's see if they'll take to those and earn their keep.
Smart! That’s pretty funny that I’m in Wisconsin! In the house I am staying in, we have neighbors who have chickens and a turkey (I think just one but I am not sure) and a dog. Do you have a dog?
What are the odds that you are my next door neighbor!

Smart! That’s pretty funny that I’m in Wisconsin! In the house I am staying in, we have neighbors who have chickens and a turkey (I think just one but I am not sure) and a dog. Do you have a dog?
The dogs name is Otis. I think. He is like a hunting dog, loves kids, and he is brown with white spots.

Something I've always wondered.... I see other people who live in Maine over here on BYC, and I wonder if they're like my neighbors or maybe I've even passed by their house.... Maybe I even know about their chickens or even petted their chickens....

Yes I wonder about that too. There are many people from Austin Texas and I wonder if I have seen them like in the grocery store or are friends with them on BYC and we still don’t recognize each other. Weird.
Something I've always wondered.... I see other people who live in Maine over here on BYC, and I wonder if they're like my neighbors or maybe I've even passed by their house.... Maybe I even know about their chickens or even petted their chickens....

Maine's a pretty big state. Bigger than all the other New England states put together. You'll have to be a little more specific where in Maine. LOL

Back
Top Bottom