Illinois traders!!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by RooptyDoo, Jan 1, 2009.

1. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I thought I would start a Illinois traders post since I have a few birds to get rid of and I am sure some others do too. I have a few PQ white silkies I would like to sell for $5. They are about 4 months. I think there are at least 2 roos and there are 5 more I think are hens, but not 100% sure. I also have a PQ black silkie (roo I think) $5. He is about 5 months old. I also have a trio of PQ blue silkies. The rooster is crowing and doing his job. The 2 hens are not laying yet but, it should be soon. I would like $15 for the trio.

2. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    I have a BQ/PQ white silkie roo that would love his own home, he is really nice, but no where near enough crest for me.. about 8 months old.$10
    Also have a Buff Roo that is almost a year, he is pretty nice, but has quite a bit of black in his tail. $15
    I have a little black silkie hen, but I have hatched every egg out of her, and all she throws is straight feathered chicks, even with my really nice SQ black roo.
    she is a broody little fool..$10.

3. RooptyDoo

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I sold the blue silkie roo and 2 white silkies other than that the rest are still available. [​IMG]

4. RooptyDoo

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    Bumping this post back up. [​IMG]

5. tpflabs

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    If anyone had some nice buff girls for sale, I would love to keep my boy.. Nobody needs a cute little white silkie roo?

6. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a trio of light brahma banties $45.00 2 hens 1 roo.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Got one white EE hen ( will be one year old in Feb) and one Welsummer hen (two years old from Mothergoose's stock). Both of them for $20.00

Pick up only or will meet half way to major cities such as Springfield, IL, Bloomington, IL.

8. katrinag

2 Cali. Whites and Russian Orloff sold/trade to tpflabs. Thank you. I will be seeing you Wed.

9. katrinag

Picked up my silkie from tpflabs and the kids are tickled pink. Thank you very much.

10. tpflabs

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    Oh I am so glad that they liked Kate!!!
    Thanks for driving out in the snow/cold!!!
    I will take good care of the girls!!
    I still have the little white silkie roo, and am still looking for buff girls..!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by