Illinois traders!!!!

Chicks for sale
jumpy.gif

All were hatched April 12-13th, 2015
Located in Western Chicago Suburbs - DuPage Co.

These eggs were purchased and hatched as part of a 4H project. They came from very good bloodlines & are excellent quality unlike the common hatchery chicks. I can't say enough great things about this breeder. Due to a death in the family, we must reduce our number to make more time for family. Chicks are being sold at low cost to good homes.

Rare Imported English Orpingtons (Straight Run)
$12 Lavender
$10 Black/Lav Split (will look black, but can be used for breeding Lavs)

$40 Bielefelder trio (2 female, 1 male) Autosexing breed; excellent layer of Xlarge to Jumbo brown eggs

Please send me a PM if interested.

Deal Alert!!! Hi, Illinoisans! I'm in Hanna City. I was at the Pekin TSC tonight and they had end of season chicks on clearance. They were .75 if you bought the whole bin or 1.00 each. They had a whole bunch of bantams of various ages. Their birds come from Mt. Heathy, so check their site out for their bantam breeds. Don't know if anyone is in this area or interested, but I love a deal so I thought I would pass it along.
ETA: they don't come from Mt. Healthy (that's Big R in Pekin); they are from Townline. Sorry- too many feed stores to keep track of!

Last edited:
I picked up some Welsummer chicks at Rural King in La Salle Il yesterday. It is off of Interstate 80.

Employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about the chicks. They are planning to have chicks available until October.

Hatching season has started! I have chicks coming out of my ears- FOR SALE- Silkies/sizzle, "fly tie" chicks (long feathers), Phoenix, and just starting to hatch some Partridge Brahmas. Will have turkey poults on Weds next week. Other varieties in the incubator right now- Black Javas, Auburn Javas, green eggers. Local pick up only:)

Hatching season has started! I have chicks coming out of my ears- FOR SALE- Silkies/sizzle, "fly tie" chicks (long feathers), Phoenix, and just starting to hatch some Partridge Brahmas. Will have turkey poults on Weds next week. Other varieties in the incubator right now- Black Javas, Auburn Javas, green eggers. Local pick up only:)
What breed of turkey poults?

Back
Top Bottom