Illinois...

@Faraday40 Also here is their serama sibling that need to come to you. View attachment 2806614

I suppose I could put some of the seramas together for sale.
I have the smooth feather version of your white. (Looks just like Elsa)
She hangs with these 2
IMG_8402.JPG

Luna (the hen who hatched the turkey, quail, serama, and orpingtons) still has one
brown silkied female left. She needs to go
IMG_8405 (2).JPG

She hangs with these 2
View attachment 2806919

Luna (the hen who hatched the turkey, quail, serama, and orpingtons) still has one
brown silkied female left. She needs to goView attachment 2806921
Ok. Not going to lie. I love that gray and white one standing next to the cockerel. She's very pretty!

She hangs with these 2
View attachment 2806919

brown silkied female left. She needs to goView attachment 2806921
My silkied girl could go with your silkied girl and be sold together.

I'm looking for 2, 8+ week old lavender orpington pullets. We are from Morrison, Illinois. Willing to travel up to 100 miles to pick them up. They do NOT have to be show quality. Thank you in advance. They are for my grandma, but she is too stubborn to get an account here
I have 2 younger lavs. I also have 2 blue and a silver laced orp available. Lastly I have a white orp,.... but it's possibly a male. I already gave away the other orps that I knew were male because people want the females. Mine are just over 3 weeks old. I'll have better gender indicators in a week or two.

I've been breeding toward the English standard, so they're extra fluffy, bigger, & more rounded shape. Examples of past pullets:
Lavender
IMG_0310 copy.jpg

blue
IMG_1028 (2).JPG

laced
IMG_2030 (3).JPG

@homeschoolin momma also sells orps. In fact, we're often swapping eggs. She may have some closer to your age.

* I'm in the western suburbs (DuPage co). @homeschoolin momma is near Joliet

Ok. Not going to lie. I love that gray and white one standing next to the cockerel. She's very pretty!
She's been on my "maybe" list for a while, but I keep telling myself - No more "useless chickens"! Do you want her as a friend for your lonely only?

Personality-wise, my favorites are a white silkied female & a brown silkied male.
Isn't he adorable?
IMG_8489 (2).JPG

Found 2 chicken hens dead in the same coop this morning. One had been looking poorly since the heat started. Not tame enough to bring in without stressing them.
They were closely related and part CX, which don't live too long. They were from 2018 I think.
They were good broodies if given chicks, but broke most eggs due to their weight.
At least they were in a full coop and not in the coop that only has 8 hens. ... And it's the day before garbage day.
Glad they aren't pets so it's just an aww. Sad but not heart wrenching.

Back
Top Bottom