Illinois...

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by mothergoose, Jan 13, 2007.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:2x still waiting for her response LOL!

2. colliecollie

colliecollie New Egg

Aug 16, 2011
    Quote:Welcome! [​IMG]
    I think you actually live where MotherGoose lives!

I sent her a message. No response yet. How funny would that be if she was a neighbor?

3. chickmashnoon

chickmashnoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Anybody here on the Urbana Chicken Effort? It's pretty close to me and I hear they are going to have a coop tour. Anyone else going?

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    EweSheep you are ALIVE! Lol I was wondering where you went!

Chickmashoon - I'm not going BUT I know there might be some other members that live around that area but there really isn't many Illinois people anymore most of the members are on the West and East Coast.

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Welcome! [​IMG]
    I think you actually live where MotherGoose lives!

I sent her a message. No response yet. How funny would that be if she was a neighbor?

She isn't really on in the Spring, Summer, and Fall but right around where winter starts she's usually on more than she usually is. [​IMG]

6. chickmashnoon

chickmashnoon Chillin' With My Peeps

ducklover1- where did they go? [​IMG] I was hopin' to find other people in champaign county.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:LOL! Thanks...my protest was over LOL! Long story but not going to tell it on here anyway.

There are a few Champaign folks but they didn't sign on for some time. Hope they will turn around and respond.

Collie, I know Mothergoose is busy but she will come around eventually.

8. kfacres

kfacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2011
    Quote:I was in Champaign county 2 weeks ago for the week with work training...

Lived just south of there, down in COLES Co. for 2 years while in school at LakeLand...

9. CluckCluck2

CluckCluck2 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2011
    Morris, Illinois
    I'm from Morris south of Rt 80 and Rt 47. I ad chickens and ducks when I was in high school now I'm starting to get back into chickens. We just got 3 3 month old black silkies and have 8 in the bator at a friends. She has Cochins, Ameraucanas and Wyandottes. So we'll have a variety.

10. NotAFarm

NotAFarm Embracing the New! Premium Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Illinois
    Quote:[​IMG] and to the Illinois thread!! You will love having chickens again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by