Illinois...

You have to look at context around data like this. Vaers can include any death after having the vaccine. Not just direct vaccine caused death. Using charts like this with out explanations and context are huge part of the problem with the internet. You can take something. Share it. No sources linked. No context. And it goes. Someone who dies of a car crash on their way home from the shot can be reported to this. Same way deaths not caused by covid directly were reported. Data on deaths due to strict vaccination causation won’t likely be available for years.
Unless you have proof that someone is only reporting car crash deaths after the covid vax and no other vax since 1990 it doesn't change the data. This was CDC data. That sounds like a very biased position and you should be careful where you get information like that.
Now I promised the group to get back to chickens so if you would like to continue the discussion please private message me.
Everyone in this groups is awesome. I consider them friends. Even when I provide controversial information (like this) I only do so so they make the most informed decision for them. Nobody needs my approval, you are all already awesome. It's ok to have a different opinion and I still respect everyone as an individual.

My birds started molting earlier. This extended heat is confusing everything.

This is just on my heart. I know a lot of people have tough situations with comorbidities and family with comorbidities. I sympathize with them. But expecting other people to risk their lives just so you feel less afraid cant be the answer. If it is just dont pretend the other person is the only selfish one. The v doesn't stop you from getting covid and it doesn't stop you from spreading covid. For that some people expect other healthy people to risk their lives by joining this experiment.
All I would say is talk to your doctor but I dont know if that is the answer because DD pediatrician got an official letter threatening his license if he said anything bad about the v. Find a doctor you trust and ask him if the info I shared would be pertinent to you. If you got the V more than 5 months ago you should talk to your dr about booster because you could be down to 40% efficacy.

Chickens are not producing much at all. I would hate to calculate how much it's currently costing me to produce one egg. The ducks are popping a few eggs out, but it doesn't help that their pen is a mud pit.

Chickens are not producing much at all. I would hate to calculate how much it's currently costing me to produce one egg. The ducks are popping a few eggs out, but it doesn't help that their pen is a mud pit.
I have around 60 chicken hens....7 eggs today....25 lbs of feed a day , but that's roos and juvenile and turkey..... Good thing it's a hobby

Hello. Looking to move to the area in a few months and wanted to know what towns in north Chicago allow ducks? There’s an old chicken list circulating on BYC but it’s a little out of date. I’ve tried calling some municipalities and they’re not too helpful. I don’t want to rehome/ give up my 12 ducks, so looking for a place where they can move with me.

Hello. Looking to move to the area in a few months and wanted to know what towns in north Chicago allow ducks? There’s an old chicken list circulating on BYC but it’s a little out of date. I’ve tried calling some municipalities and they’re not too helpful. I don’t want to rehome/ give up my 12 ducks, so looking for a place where they can move with me.
Have you consisted buying in an unincorporated area? You'll still have county laws to deal with, but not as strict usually as municipalities.
Also, the city proper allows ducks. But sure if there's a limit though. It would be difficult I think to have 12 ducks in a city yard too I imagibe unless you purchased a double lot.

OMG the amount of rain and mud!!!! I know I need to seal up some stuff and that's going to be a problem every time we get a lot of rain until then, but some of it is just unfixable. Like the amount of mud in my entire yard which gets my previously mostly clean dogs filthy which makes my moderately clean house a mess and everything inside smells like wet dog and everything outside is gross.

Back
Top Bottom