Illinois...

Hello everyone. I'm from oakland, IL. I have two drakes that need to be rehomed. I just got them from rural king this winter. I would love to keep them unfortunately I only have 1 female at this time. So if anyone would want or knows where I can rehome them that would be great.

Hello everyone. I'm from oakland, IL. I have two drakes that need to be rehomed. I just got them from rural king this winter. I would love to keep them unfortunately I only have 1 female at this time. So if anyone would want or knows where I can rehome them that would be great.
Sorry our ducks were attacked and killed, so I cannot take drakes right now. I'm sure some would suggest I take them typically, which is why I'm getting ahead of them. I do hope you find a home though.

Sorry our ducks were attacked and killed, so I cannot take drakes right now. I'm sure some would suggest I take them typically, which is why I'm getting ahead of them. I do hope you find a home though.
Thanks in all honeslty I got them because my ducks were attacked leaving one left. So naturally I went to get a couple more for her. And ended up with 3 boys. I'm gonna keep 1 as she has laid claim to him. She doesnt really like the other 2 boys. So far they are not attacking each other and are quite friendly with each other. Only issue is that I have 1 hen and 3 drakes and she dont like 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom