Illinois...

Hi, we are new to BYC. We live in Baileyville just south of Freeport, IL. My son is going to show chickens in 4-H. We would like to know if anyone has bought chickens from Schlecht hatchery in Iowa?
Thanks, Kevin & Colton
I bought cornish cross from them this last fall. I went to the hatchery to pick them up. Very nice people.

I"m here in Southern IL, just outside of Harrisburg. Game chickens, barnyard banties, guineas, homing pigeons, and rabbits. Currently have some guineas and games for sale.

Hi, we are new to BYC. We live in Baileyville just south of Freeport, IL. My son is going to show chickens in 4-H. We would like to know if anyone has bought chickens from Schlecht hatchery in Iowa?
Thanks, Kevin & Colton
Schlecht is only an hour from you are you driving to get them. I am about 25 minutes from you. I am going there this spring for RIR. Only had meaties from there before.

I have always had great success with my pet chicken. I have not found any place close to peoria il to try. I never heard of Schlect. I will have to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom