Illinois...

I honestly think a flock of just Cayuga and Pekin would be the best looking flock EVER!

The black horse in front is my primary riding horse, Drifter. He is a Tenn Walker.

The paint in the back is my husband's primary riding horse, Flint. He is a American Paint.

I am thinking your daughter might be hooked. For some reason when it happens that young, it sticks! And her liking to groom just as much as riding pretty much seals it! You are doomed!
lau.gif

Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope you're not getting too much snow. It's just getting windy here. Snow if falling. Looking forward to tomorrow. I have Easter Eggers that are due to hatch. We did have some call ducklings hatch over this past week.

These 2 are Blue Fawn Call Ducklings

This little one is a pastel call duckling

I love "spring" time on the farm....

Oh dear... Baby ducks are so cute... But no no no no no... I am not getting ducks! (let's see how long this lasts...).

Bad tbitt! Bad bad bad.
I showed the baby ducks to DH. He said "no!" very emphatically. He is not wrong, we don't have a farm, we live in the (unincorporated) suburb of Chicago. We don't have a pond or anything that would make the ducks happy. And at some point, my neighbors might have a meltdown... So far, so good, they have not complained about the happy cluck-cluck of the girls, but you never know...

Back
Top Bottom