Illinois...

That is creepy and very, very strange... I think he would have ended up getting shot if he kept reappearing at our place.
Didn't know he was coming over. It apparently was always at a time that nobody was home, which isn't that hard considering we were both rarely home due to work and travel. We have since moved, and changed things up quite a bit.

We didn't know all of this was happening, until he finally broke and went crazy. At that point, he was telling me things that were too accurate to not have been there to see in person, and yet was getting his facts mixed up; like certain birds in certain pens, and the other animals in other spots. Some of the accuracy was off just enough, that not everything he was saying was happening at one time, but based off what he was telling me, I could tell he had visited several times.

Pretty weird really. Wonder what happened to him, have not seen him on here in quite some time.

Here in Mowequa and I have a few adult hens and some chicks and would love to have lots more adult hens. If there is anyone in my area please let me know.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to cut my Cornish numbers some to get ready for next year's additions with this crop of youngsters I have. Make someone a heck of a deal with a starter set of breeders!

I've also got a litter of meat rabbits that I'd like to sell, and another litter almost ready to wean. Priced right, otherwise-- I'll eat them!

Currently reside in Virginia but will be relocating to Peoria in the fall. Have a 9 yr old boy with aspergers, who has just got into the chickens. Now looks like we wont be able to keep them in Peoria. Anyone know anything about the ordinances regarding this? How do the kids raise their chickens for 4H? This child is going to be devastated if he has to give up his chickens.
hit.gif

I live in Edelstein Illinois, just 10-15 minutes from Peoria, but still in Peoria COUNTY. Here in Edelstein, we are allowed to have chickens and pretty much any livestock other than swine. But Peoria is different. It might depend if you live in the 'city' proper of Peoria (I actually have lived there and could never get away with chickens there) or if you live further out into a more spacious rural suburb that might still be in Peoria, but not the city or suburban city area. Honestly, regardless of what Peoria's laws say regarding poultry, I would say if you live in an area of Peoria that has PLENTY of space between the houses and is more rural suburban, you should go for it. I know that many of Peoria's immediate surrounding towns and communities DO allow chickens, so you might get away with it if you are close to one of those.

Do you know the exact area of Peoria you are moving to??

Does anyone need a rooster? I have 3 that I am trying to rehome. 2 are americauna/silver laced wyandotte mixes and one is a Polish/silkie mix. I need these boys gone as they are driving my girls crazy and I am not really suppose to have roosters and 3 crowing is not good. They were hatched in October. I also have an Amberlink roo that is about 8 weeks old.

Interesting thing came from my turkey's hatch last week.

Got a solid white poult from my 'heritage' pair. For the most part, these turkey's are straight my breeding for 10 plus years. Solid white baby... Will be interesting to see how it develops.

White Hollands originated from sports off Bronze.
Interesting thing came from my turkey's hatch last week.

Got a solid white poult from my 'heritage' pair. For the most part, these turkey's are straight my breeding for 10 plus years. Solid white baby... Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Back
Top Bottom