Illinois...

I ordered some rubber eggs on Ebay this week to use in the nestboxes hoping to help them go broody. I am anxious for them to get here.

Here in Central Illinois,
Continue to grow our chickens. Chicks are growing and hopefully in a few months they will be laying. We planted extra garden in hope of growing things just for our chickens, hope they enjoy,
I cannot wait to expand our chicken population someday. We also look forward to raising ducks, turkeys and geese, as well as, pigs and cows.
My wife, family and I are really enjoying this farm life. Love to chat with others that are in our area. ( Moweaqua )

trying to find a woman that had her young birds at the recent Kankakee, IL swap. The Polish Frizzle Turkens were being sold by her Husband and I believe her Sister. They were inside the building. The Husband said the birds were her PASSION. I was so excited that I did not get the name and address. They family had to been in the Ill, IN, Wisconsin, Michigan area. Around the Chicago vicinity.

Anyone that can help-thanks

my personal email is [email protected]

HI there! I have a little chickie that was abandoned by its mom. Assuming it survives a couple of days, I would like to get it some pals. does anybody have a couple of small chicks they would like to sell? I would prefer females. Thanks!

I am in south central Il..around Salem, Il. I have a house chicken, Gabby, who is a Serama. Outside I have Silkies, Silver Laced Wyndottes, buff Orbingtons, Amerucanas,light Brahmas, Aurstolorps. I really enjoy having my chickens around. Nice to meet you all :)

Hey everyone. I'm relatively new here. I'm about half an hour south of springfield in loami to be exact.

welcome-byc.gif
and to the Illinois thread! Traffic here is kind of spotty but I'm happy to see you here! What kind of flock do you have?

Back
Top Bottom