Illinois...

Hi my family and I are from Central IL (20 minutes South of Champaign), nice to meet you.
hugs.gif

Well everyone, I'm from Galesburg which is located 38 miles west of Peoria and 39 miles east of the Quad Cities and Iowa border. I currently have 15 chickens....New Hampshire Reds, Rhode Island Whites and Black Sex-Links.

Hey 2, we go to the Civil War event in Galesburg (Storey Lake) I think and we might go this year again...its nice meeting you all in here! I used to live in Brimfield, IL if you know where that is?????

Heritage Days at Lake Storey....my brother in law and his wife do the Rendez Vous there and in the surrounding states. It really is a great time.

Yes, I know where Brimfield is. Formerly known as Charleston in Peoria County and has Jubiliee College doesn't it? Not that far from here. Was great hearing from peeps in the area.
tongue.png

Hello! I'm from central IL too! Pretty darned close to you folks in Weldon and Decatur. I'm east of Wapella and I don't have a flock yet but am reading up and learning before I jump into it. I do have my breeds chosen though, Ameraucana, Plymouth Rock, and Rhode Island for sure and maybe Marens and Orpingtons too. Maybe next year I'll be herding chickens!

Back
Top Bottom