Illinois...

Some pix of the stuff available next Sunday. These are former visits to Kankakee fairgrounds.

Also nursery stock from the local peeps. and everything else farm related. Including feed.

I'm hunting mink and in the market for some replacement ducks :(
Anyone have eggs or hatchlings right now? In one night we lost all our poor ducklings and several chickens.

I didn't know you had mink down in your area. Wild ones anyways... SORRY TO HEAR YOUR LOSS.
sad.png

For those that go to the kankakee swap: How do you handle biosecurity when you return? Also, do they frequently have hatching eggs (or mainly chicks)?

Quote:
I quarantine anything I buy . I usually do not sell . They start way too early for me . Hard to get a spot to sell if you are not there in line when they open the gates . There usually are eggs and chicks . You never know what will be there .

I'm hunting mink and in the market for some replacement ducks :(
Anyone have eggs or hatchlings right now? In one night we lost all our poor ducklings and several chickens.
Yes mink are all over IL. Weasel's will kill poultry also. Were they eaten or just killed? I think weasels will just suck the blood. Good luck catching it.

Back
Top Bottom