Illinois...

I am traveling from the souther tip of IL to the northern tip, South Beloit. I have an empty trailer and an empty handicapped buss. Does anyone have something that needs to move?

Quote:
im assuming this was posed to me and it bepends on the dates for weather im going.

Thanks! We went there last year and it was HUGE! For selection, better go at around four oclock in the morning because when we got there at eight, most of the "prime" birds were gone by then!

Quote:
We will be heading that way in June for the General Gierson days!

That's cool..I am in jville all the time but have never really went to the Gereral geirson days myself (Bad me Bad me) I drive by it a lot lol

We have friend we motorcycle with that live in Blue Mound so we get up that way semi often in the summer.

Anyone have a "pet" BO rooster they need to get a new home for in my area I am looking for one my girls are approx 12ish weeks old and I am pretty sure all 12 are girls. I would love to have a rooster to guard my girls and such. I am such an overprotective"mom" I won't let them in the yard right now due to the stupid Buffalo gnats that can suffocate them I would just die if my girls got hurt.
Here is a picture of some of my girls they are all trying to get on my lap and one even gets on my head and just sits there lol
27885_099.jpg

Back
Top Bottom